Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin

My dog looks so cute right now. In commemoration, I thought I would take this opportunity to showcase her adorableness.

Also, no post about dogs would be complete without mention of my best friend, Sam, who was my dog for 8 wonderful years and passed away last August. I miss him every day.

These were taken last week. Allow me to introduce Pumpkin, our dog. We're fostering her from an animal shelter. She's been with us for over a year. She's one of the gentlest, sweetest dogs I've had the pleasure of knowing.

Pumpkin


How d'you do? And how d'you do? And how d'you do again?
Pumpkin

She is pleased to meet you.
Pumpkin

The whole of this family live together in a small wooden house on the edge of a great town. And in the town itself, actually within sight of the house, there was an ENORMOUS CHOCOLATE FACTORY!

Just imagine that!
Pumpkin

...I wish.

No comments: